Flight Training Partners
First Officer Program
• Log More Than 200 Hours Of Quality Airline First Officer Time.
• Increase Your Airline Operational Knowledge With Line Observation.
• Qualify As A Part-135 Airline Pilot And Fly The Line for Sun Air International Airline As A Paid First Officer.
• Build International flying experience and quality hours for a real Airline.
• Pilots are trained to Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) standards.
• Programs are conducted under Federal Aviation Regulations (FAR).
• The cost of all materials and check rides are included in the overall program
First Officer Program Price is $ 17,000.
- After receiving $ 1,700 in flight pay the cost is actually $ 15,300
- That means you pay approximately $ 76 per hour
- The cost of our advanced air crew professional training program is less than the cost of 200 hours of time building in a single piston aircraft.
• Program Prices do not include room and board and the required uniforms.
1) Must be 18 years of age
2) Current first class medical certificate
3) FAA Private, Instrument, Commercial and Multi-Engine ratings
4) FCC Radio Operation License
5) Valid US Passport
6) Must successfully pass an IFR Proficiency acceptance check-ride and oral examination
• Housing is available
• The number of weeks required to complete ground school and flight training will vary according to the individual's proficiency.
• The overall program is expected to take approximately six months to complete.
Sun Air Academy continues to carry on the legacy of more than 20 years, of Professionalism and Excellence in Professional Pilot Training, brought to this company by it’s Management Team!
If there was ever a time to become an Airline Pilot it is now and Sun Air Academy is your ticket to achieving this goal!
Contact our Professional Pilot Crew Counseling Department for more info:
email - email@example.com
3201 Griffin Road
• Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312